Adper™ Easy One Self-Etch Adhesive
Get consistent bonding results on dentin and enamel with 3M ESPE's one bottle, one coat self-etch dental adhesive.
Features & Benefits
Summary of Advantages
- One-bottle, one-coat convenience
- Proven long-term bond strength*
- Virtually NO post-operative sensitivity
- 35-second placement time reduces risk of contamination
- Moisture tolerant - works on wet or dry enamel and dentin
- Uniquely suited for the "selective" etch technique
- Low microleakage
- Available in unit-dose delivery
- Refrigeration not required (if used within 6 months)
*Source: In vitro data on file.
Adper™ Easy One Self-Etch Adhesive is simply ideal for a wide range of procedures.
Light-curing Adper™ Easy One adhesive is for these indications:
- All classes of fillings light-curing composite or compomer
- Core build-ups made of light-curing composite
- Repair of composite or compomer fillings
- Root surface desensitization
- Intraoral repair of existing composite, porcelain to metal, and all ceramic restorations
- Cementation of indirect restorations made of composite or compomer, ceramic and metal (after light curing and when combined with RelyX™ ARC Adhesive Resin Cement)
One coat means a faster application procedure.
20 Seconds. Apply adhesive to tooth surface
5 Seconds. Dry the adhesive
10 Seconds. Light cure
||Adper™ Easy One Self-Etch Adhesive Refill
5ml adhesive vial