Adper™ Single Bond 2 Adhesive, Adhesive Refill
51202 Adper™ Single Bond 2
Microtensile bond evaluation shows significant improvement in dentin bond strength.
DR. JORGE PERDIGAO
(University of Minnesota, USA)
Source: 3M™ ESPE™ Laboratory test data
SEM images reveal excellent bond adaptation to etched enamel and dentinal surfaces.
DR. PATRICIA N. R. PEREIRA
Adper™ Single Bond Adhesive offers greater confidence.
- Superior bond strength provides exceptional bonding performance
- Nanofiller is stable and will not settle – no shaking required.
- Compatible with all light-cured composite restoratives available today.
Adper™ Single Bond Total-Etch Adhesive
Excellent bonding to dentin and enamel
- Doesn’t need shaking; nanofiller is stable and will not settle
- Convenient bottle design allows easy opening and dispensing
- Use for direct and indirect restorations
- Direct, light-cured composite and compomer restorations
- Bonding of ceramic veneers in combination with 3M™ ESPE™ RelyX™ Veneer Cement
- Indirect restorations made of metal, ceramic or composite in combination with 3M™ ESPE™ RelyX™ ARC Adhesive Resin Cement
- Desensitisation of sensitive cervical areas
- Corrections and repairs to ceramics, PFM and composite restorations
|Item No.||Product Information
||1 Bottle Adhesive 6 ml, IFU